It’s finally spring! For me, springtime inspires brighter colors with little touches of whimsy throughout the home, especially for my tablescapes. Here’s my tips for a fun, yet effortless dining space.
- Wall Color – Whether opting for a new pop of color, a soft neutral, or even wallpaper, your walls make a huge difference in the mood the space.
- Lighting – The chandelier is often the focal point of a dining area. This is a perfect spot for dimmers to add a bit of ambiance and romance.
- Textiles – This is a great way to bring in some seasonal color – don’t forget to layer! Above we combined texture with function to enhance the table.
- Centerpiece – You can’t go wrong with a beautiful floral arrangement, especially for spring. I like to keep a single object in the center for everyday and then add additional flair for holidays and hosting.
- Window Treatments -The room above utilizes soft woven woods and faux iron designs in the transoms to enhance the view but also cut down on the mid day sun. Beautiful and functional.
WINDOW TREATMENTS | FURNITURE | WALL & FLOOR COVERINGS | BEDDING | LIGHTING | ACCESSORIES | ART