I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! While continuing to work, here are a few things I’m doing to remain centered and in the moment.
1.Yoga (though not extensive) – these small stretches and quiet moments are helping me feel limber. On days I can, I’m doing them outside in my yard, but even inside it helps.
2. Gardening – I also take joy in tending to my plants. We started a small garden this year, and have many house plants, so I am enjoying watching them grow from seeds to plants.
3. Creativity – Each day I’m trying to create something, whether by drawing, painting, origami, etc. One of the most helpful creations has been a DIY Facemask.
Here are two ideas:
What are you doing in these moments?
To help brighten your new “at home” environment, we are offering a special promotion.
Home Office Virtual Design Package – $250
- Complete 3D Space Plan Using Your Measurements
- Approx. Sizes of Furniture and other items in the room
- Paint, color selections, and Finishes
- *$300 rebate toward purchasing your office pieces from us
*(minimum purchase of $2,500 to receive $300 rebate)
Call to get started!
WINDOW TREATMENTS | FURNITURE | WALL & FLOOR COVERINGS | BEDDING | LIGHTING | ACCESSORIES | ART